Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Presentation is everything

I enjoy fussing over a gift. Especially the wrapping. For bridal showers and baby showers I've recently taken to making gift baskets. For bridal showers, a Kitchen basket is my favorite! I love sewing and embroidering an apron with the bride's new last name, including a bottle of wine with a matching wine bottle apron, a few monogrammed kitchen towels with the couple's last initial, a magnetic pad to be used as a hanging grocery list, a cookbook and a few kitchen gadgets off the couple's registry. Here are pictures of a few of the baskets I've put together this year.







Baby gift baskets are fun too. I usually include a blanket with the child's whole name. A few receiving blankets with initials, a hat with the first name and other essential baby goodies.




Speaking of 'presentation is everything' I need to do a better job of picture taking! Please ignore the un-made bed in the background above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment